This pocket sized course focuses on beat making and all the important aspects pertaining to creating a backbone of a track.
Only available as an Online 1 on 1 interactive class.
Sessions : 2
Duration : 1 1/2 hours
Total Hours : 3 hours
Fee : $225
Classes : by Appointment
Class size : 1 on 1
For group classes with your friends, do drop us a message for more details.
1. Understanding beat creation
2. Study into beat development based on genres
3. Adding bass lines
4. Complementing the bass structure with instrument layers
1. Macbook or Windows Laptop (any model within the past 3 years)
2. Headphones (will sound better than your laptop speakers)
3. Download and install the 90 day free trial of the Ableton Live 10 Suite software from https://www.ableton.com/en/trial (downloading and installation will take some time, so it’s better if you get it done before we start the session.
4. Download the free app ListenTo from the Audiomovers website https://audiomovers.com/
5. Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings for our video call, from the official website https://zoom.us/download
6. Your own stationery for taking notes.